We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with solid DevOps experience and a strong development background. We are looking for a self-motivated, go-getter, out-of-the-box thinker willing to work in a high-energy start-up environment. He/she must demonstrate a high level of ownership, integrity and creativity.
- Strong experience in Helm charts, Jenkins or Codefresh, and AWS stack (minimum one year)
- Should have in-depth knowledge and working experience in containerization using Docker and orchestration using K8s and/or Rancher (minimum one year)
- Well-versed with infrastructure as code tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience in monitoring tools like Datadog, Zabbix, Elk, Grafana, CloudWatch, Stack Driver, Nagios, etc.
- Linux/Unix Systems Administration
- Willingness to explore and learn new technologies
- Should be a fast learner and should have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Good to have
- Passion for writing simple, clean, and efficient code
- Should be a fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in working with large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should be able to design and build components for the automation platform independently
- Should assist in the maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
Why should you join Opcito?
We are a dynamic company that believes in designing transformation solutions for our customers with our ability to unify quality, reliability, and cost-effectiveness at any scale. Our core work culture focuses on adding material value to client products by leveraging best practices in DevOps, like continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automation, coupled with disruptive technologies like cloud, containers, serverless computing, and microservice-based architectures.
Here are some of the perks of working with Opcito:
- Outstanding career development and learning opportunities
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skill
- Friendly team and enjoyable work environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events